LIFELINES is our electronic newsletter that you will learn about what is going on at LIFE CIL, news and information about disabilities and/or people with disabilities. We hope you enjoy hearing from us and will stay updated and contact us with any questions or concerns.
Check out the latest edition of our e-LIFELINES newsletter:
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- Celebrating the ADA Anniversary – July 26, 1990
- P.A.’s make a difference!
- An IMPACT Story: Home is Freedom
- An IMPACT Story: “Making my quality of life better”
- LIFE CIL Executive Director to Present at the ACLU of Central Illinois Virtual Film Festival
- Movie Review: CRIP CAMP: A Disability Revolution (2020)
- Last year, LIFE CIL impacted the lives of 855 people.
- July 26 Fundraiser at Gill Street Sports Bar & Restaurant
- August 14 Fundraiser at Oberweis Ice Cream and Dairy Store
- Low Vision Services Update
- Stay Tuned: LIFE CIL Staff are still available by phone, email, and online during regular business hours.